Thursday, March 26, 2009

My First Blog


So this is my first blog. Well, not first ever, just first on this site. Several years ago I used the XANGA site to do my blogging. I'm not sure if XANGA still exists or not but oh well. The purpose of this blog is for my venting purposes. I love to write but I do not do much of it. I honestly don't care if no one ever reads my blogs. I just need to put my thoughts on paper (or a computer screen) sometimes. I also want to be able to share what God is teaching me and what He is doing in my life. This is probably the only blog that will ever have capital letters because i am way too lazy to have to push two keys at once. I am married to an awesome guy. We have a 13 month old little girl who has brightened our lives and made us really realize how awesome God is. We go to Edgefield Baptist Church and love it. I am a stay-at-home mom. That is what I have always wanted to do and feel blessed that God has put us in a situation where I am able to do that. Anyway...I guess that is it for my first blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment