Thursday, March 3, 2011

Going Swimming



This picture has nothing to do with this post. It's just a cute picture and I thought I would share it.

Here's a conversation Hailey and I had a few minutes ago. I'm putting dishes in the dishwasher and Hailey needs to go poop...
H:"Mom, I need to go poop. Can you take me to the potty?"
S: "Sure." ...so I wiggle her pants off and sit her on the potty. She can do it herself. I think sometimes she just likes the company =)
H: "Okay, you can go now. And can you shut the door so you don't see the poops because I am going to poop."
S: "Sure." I leave. About a minute later...(she knows how to take care of business quickly)
H: "Mom, can you come wipe my hie-bies (what she calls her hiney buns)? I'm finished pooping."
S: "Sure." I take her off the potty and proceed to wipe. I make the comment, "Look, Hailey, it's floating."
H: "Yeah (with much excitement!) they are swimming! And they have on their water-wings!" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment