Friday, June 10, 2011

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I have posted anything. I have had a lot on my mind the last couple of weeks. Things that have kind of taken up residence in the back (and a lot of times front) of my mind. Things that I would rather not be there. But alas they are...and they are things best not shared on the blogosphere... So I will just share pictures...that always makes people happy, right?



Randy and I just celebrated our five year anniversary. I had this super mushy post planned but life happened so the post didn't. I have half of it saved so I may post it eventually. We went out of town with another couple to celebrate WITHOUT THE CHILDREN and that was A.MAZ.ING! We celebrated Caleb's first birthday a couple of weeks ago and will definitely put pictures up and post on that eventually.




Seriously, how could these not make you smile. Sometimes I really miss being a kid. Mainly the innocence and carefree-ness of being a kid. But, these little boogers in the pictures make me so happy that I am an adult! Anyway, I seriously promise that I will eventually pull myself out of my pensive and reflective (P&R as my friends in college called it) rut and start posting again.

However, I will share a verse that has meant a lot to me this last week, compliments of Brad Sterling via my husband (who is awesome!)...

John 6:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart. I have overcome the world." ....Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment