Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daddy-Daughter "Gymaskits"

Tuesday was Parent Participation Day at Hailey's "gymaskits" (as she calls it.) I would have loved to have been able to participate but I'm kind of getting a belly (it's from the baby) and I had my wild little one-year-old in tow also. I really wish I would have had the video camera because Randy was actually the one to do the participating. And can I just say, for a twenty-six-year-old dude...he was pretty good. He did the trampoline and the uneven bars and did some flips on one of the other bars (not sure what it's called.) He swung from the rope swing into the foam block pit...which Hailey will not do. Oh, and he almost clobbered Hailey trying to bounce from one trampoline to the other...I didn't say he was perfect. Hailey had a blast having her daddy do "gymaskits" with her. 


I would have gotten some good pics of them doing stuff together but they won't let you use flash while they are doing their gymnastics so all the pictures I took were very blurry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment