Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fifteen Weeks

I'm fifteen weeks now. I'm past all of the sickness...at least I hope. I haven't felt bad for a couple of weeks. Actually I have felt really good. Aside from being a little more tired and my daily headache that sometimes I think could qualify as a migraine I've been feeling really good. I had an appointment today and everything checked out great. I still haven't gained any weight but I didn't with Caleb until like almost 20 weeks or so. They say to count it as a blessing. I guess I should. I don't know when I would find time to eat more anyway! I go January 4th to find out what we're having. Randy and I don't really care one way or another. I think he may slightly want a girl a little bit more but either way is great. Hailey, on the other hand, is positive it is a girl. So much so that she has been telling everyone that she has a baby sister in mommy's tummy. I know that in life she will face many disappointments, but I do kind of hope for her sake that it is a girl...because she really...really has her hopes up. But we'll see in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment