Monday, October 17, 2011

Make Way For #3

That's right...we are having another baby! We are due May 28 so I am eight weeks today. I haven't journaled about my other two pregnancies so I thought this would be a good time to start.
We are very excited about this baby. I'm a little nervous about having a third seeing that I only have 2 hands and my lap only has 2 legs. But I have heard that it is doable so I'm trying not to worry about it.
I hit a milestone today. I threw up for the first time with this pregnancy and it was everything I hoped it would be. (please note the sarcasm) I have been feeling pretty gross for the last couple of weeks and I guess I still have a few more weeks of it.
Anyway, enough with all the grossness. Hailey has been saying for months that she really hopes God gives her a baby sister. I guess we will see somewhere around Christmas if she got what she wanted!

1 comment: